Our ‘Advantage’ range of mobile Variable Message Signs use the very latest in innovative solar technology, making them highly energy efficient.
Remote message programming is available as standard on all these signs, so changing the message from the comfort and safety of your office PC or smart phone couldn’t be easier.
Secure username and password protect the signs against unauthorised use and the remote monitoring system constantly checks LED pixel integrity, auto-brightness adjustment and battery voltage levels.
Solutions for the Highways Agency
What’s the use of a sign if its information is out of date? Nowhere is this more important than in the fast moving world of the nation’s motorways and highways where it could mean the difference between getting home on time or getting into a jam.
To help keep everything running smoothly, our Advantage 42100 and also our Advantage 4280 mobile signs together with our Virtual Journey Time System technology, can help you stop trouble before it’s even started by providing motorists with advance warning of potential delays further up the road.
Never mind information “as it happens” – this is information before it happens! It’s the sophisticated way to stay one step ahead.
The Advantage 42100 comes with a number of product options if required:
- Remote programming through a web enabled pc or mobile device
- GPS (Global Positioning Satellite) for asset tracking/security and fleet management
- Optional Radar Speed detection
Key Features & Benefits:
- Displays up to 5 lines of text
- Displays up to 20 characters per line
- IVA trailer approval
- HE approved fonts up to 400mm
- Fully programmable at the pedestal
- Remotely operated external beacons
- Web based remote programming
- Hydraulic mast with 360 degree rotation
- Allows more info on one line and one screen
- Fully legal to be placed on the network
- Meets full UK specification trailer and lighting
- Larger fonts available if required
- Messages can be changed/activated on site
- Beacons can be switched on or off remotely
- Easy to program with PC or smartphone
- Easy setup and positioning of screen
- No scrolling messages (TAL 01/15)
- Satisfies DfT’s requirement
- Fully legal to be towed on UK roads
- Meets the requirements for high speed roads
- Programmable locally when mobile network not available
- Higher impact for important messages
- VMS can be controlled from anywhere
- No manual handling