Our ‘Advantage’ range of mobile Variable Message Signs use the very latest in innovative solar technology, making them highly energy efficient.
Remote message programming is available as standard on all signs, so changing the message from the comfort and safety of your office PC or smart phone couldn’t be easier.
Secure username and password protect the signs against unauthorised use and the remote monitoring system constantly checks LED pixel integrity, auto-brightness adjustment and battery voltage levels.
Built to withstand whatever the Great British weather throws at them, our mobile signs make sure your message cuts through, rain or shine. Durable, stable and highly visible they are ideal for Local Authorities (or for the event market) to buy for situations that can change in a flash. Every sign uses powerful LEDs to create unmissable impact, while our technology to detect failed pixels means our signs can warn of danger without the risk of becoming a danger themselves.
Each sign is already pre-programmed with up to 200 Highways Agency approved messages and pictograms. Of course you may want to create your own message and with our simple drop down menus it couldn’t be easier . All our displays are fully programmable, allowing you to choose when they start and finish. And thanks to remote access using internet protocol, creating your message is simply a case of logging on to your PC or any web-enabled mobile device. Whatever the weather, your message shines brighter than ever.
Remote programming through a web enabled pc or mobile device
GPS (Global Positioning Satellite) for asset tracking/security and fleet management
Key Features & Benefits:
- Displays up to 5 lines of text
- Displays up to 12 characters per line
- Compact footprint
- IVA trailer approval
- Fully programmable at the pedestal
- Web based remote programming
- Hydraulic mast with 360 degree rotation
- Allows more info on one line and one screen
- Easy to site unit
- Fully legal to be placed on the network
- Meets full UK specification trailer and lighting
- Messages can be changed/activated on site
- Easy to program with PC or smartphone
- Easy setup and positioning of screen
- No scrolling messages (TAL 01/15)
- Reduced time on site
- Satisfies DfT’s requirement
- Fully legal to be towed on UK roads
- Programmable locally when mobile network not available
- VMS can be controlled from anywhere
- No manual handling