Our ‘Advantage’ range of mobile Variable Message Signs use the very latest in innovative solar technology, making them highly energy efficient.
Remote message programming is available as standard on all signs, so changing the message from the comfort and safety of your office PC or smart phone couldn’t be easier.
Secure username and password protect the signs against unauthorised use and the remote monitoring system constantly checks LED pixel integrity, auto-brightness adjustment and battery voltage levels.
The Advantage 4280 uses the very latest in innovative solar technology making it highly energy efficient against its counterparts, as it is battery powered.
The Advantage 4280 portable Variable Message Sign is a full matrix LED trailer mounted sign, which is easy to manoeuvre, operate and maintain.
Its primary function is to provide a safe platform to house an electronic message display with its own cost efficient power supply, providing motorists and other users ‘real-time’ information.
Capable of displaying the highest legibility in messages and graphics, this versatile and easily transportable safety sign is pivotal when offering traffic management solutions during times of road works, congestion, speed control, events and accident management.
The Advantage 4280 comes with a number of Product Options if required:
- Remote programming through a web enabled pc or mobile device
- GPS (Global Positioning Satellite) for asset tracking/security and fleet management
- Optional Radar Speed Detection
Key Features & Benefits:
- Displays up to 5 lines of text
- Displays up to 16 characters per line
- IVA trailer approval
- HE approved fonts up to 400mm
- Fully programmable at the pedestal
- Remotely operated external beacons
- Web based remote programming
- Hydraulic mast with 360 degree rotation
- Allows more info on one line and one screen
- Fully legal to be placed on the network
- Meets full UK specification trailer and lighting
- Larger fonts available if required
- Messages can be changed/activated on site
- Beacons can be switched on or off remotely
- Easy to program with PC or smartphone
- Easy setup and positioning of screen
- No scrolling messages (TAL 01/15)
- Satisfies DfT’s requirement
- Fully legal to be towed on UK roads
- Ideal for high speed roads
- Programmable locally when mobile network not available
- Higher impact for important messages
- VMS can be controlled from anywhere
- No manual handling