Rennicks Traffic Delineator Posts
Traffic Delineator Posts for physical separation of cycle lanes
Following the COVID 19 pandemic, local authorities are actively increasing protected space for cycling and being encouraged to physically segregate cycle lanes from high volume motor traffic. As such, official guidance was recently published by DfT to help engineers design protected spaces in the form of Local Transport Note LTN 1/20.
To meet this need and support the growing demand of traffic separator posts, we have launched a range of traffic delineator posts with Rennicks Nikkalite® reflective tapes. Available in a range of heights and colours, the Rennicks Traffic Delineator Posts are fully compliant to BS EN 12899-3:2007 and are designed to ‘flex’ in the event of a traffic collision and return to vertical after the load has passed.
Key features & benefits:
- Improves safety for all road users.
- Ideal for road delineation and the marking of cycle lanes in accordance with LTN1/20.
- Manufactured from polyurethane, the post is designed to flex under impact and is resistant to both light and heavy vehicles.
- The post returns to its initial form almost instantaneously after impact.
- UV stabilised for greater durability.
- Rennicks Nikkalite® reflective tapes offer excellent visibility both day and night and in all weather conditions.
- A range of colours and sizes are available, suitable for many applications.
- Fast and easy installation using common tools and resins.
- Fully compliant with BS EN12899-3:2007.
The Rennicks Traffic Delineator Posts come with 1 year limited warranty (please see installation guide for further details). Currently available in black or orange, in 650mm, 800mm and 1000mm heights.REQUEST A QUOTE DOWNLOAD BROCHURE DOWNLOAD INSTALLATION GUIDE